Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kristen Stewart drops the "F" bomb...KRISTEN!

Kristen Stewart has had enough!





EW posted:
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were bring interviewed and ONCE AGAIN (wonder how many times I'm going to say that LOL) was being asked about their"romance" with eachother as they protray on the big screen as Bella Swan and her Vampire boyfriend Edward Cullen. Kristen Stewart "droped the 'F' bomb." Saying "there's no answer that's going to tip you one way or the other. Think about every hypothetical situation: 'okay, we are. We aren't. I'm a lesbian.' I'm just trying to keep something. If people started asking me if I was dating Taylor (Lautner), I'd be like' **** off.' I would answer the exact same way." She claims she would have "probably" answered. But she's "not going to give the **** an answer." Wow Kristen, but I must say, serves them right to be asking all the time! Every interview they do its the same question that comes up. As I have been saying LET THEM BE!!!

read everything EW said:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag/2009/11/kristen-stewart-gets-graphic-about-rumored-romance-with-robert-pattinson.html

No comments:

Viewers