OKAY I HAVE TO SAY THIS! WHAT LAME ASS SAT DOWN AND GOT A PAD AND PEN AND STARTED LOOKING FOR ERRORS??? CANT THEY JUST ENJOY A MOVIE WITHOUT BEING SOOOO JUDGEMENTAL? I MEAN I LOVED THE MOVIE AND THE STORY...EVERY MOVIE HAS ITS FLAWS!!! COME ON! THIS SHIT JUST PISSED ME OFF!
Copied and Pasted
Moviemistakes.com has come with this year’s top 10 movies that have the maximum number of mistakes. While Zac Efron’s 17 Again clogged the first position, New Moon wasn’t far behind. With a count of 29 mistakes, New Moon got the fifth position.
.We have some of the mistakes pointed out by Moviemistakes.com for you.
* Continuity: When Bella goes to the Cullens’ house for her birthday party, Alice takes the new camera that Charlie got Bella and takes a picture of Bella and Edward. But when Bella prints out the picture and puts it in her scrapbook, it looks nothing like the picture Alice took. Given we see the entirety of her visit from start to finish, there was no other opportunity for a different photo to be taken.
* Factual error: In the main title when the giant new moon appears on the screen the shadow fades over the moon from right to left when it should actually fade from left to right. The moon travels around the earth clockwise. The waning moon should turn to a new moon, not the waxing which is shown.
* Factual error: When Bella is flying to Italy they show a Virgin America airplane. Virgin America only flies within certain cities in the US. Virgin Atlantic flies from the US to Europe.
* Continuity: When Mike and Jacob are standing outside the cinema waiting for Bella, between shots the Burger King takeaway bag sitting on the trashcan next to them changes position.
* Revealing: The rims of the vampires contacts can be spotted occasionally during the film, especially the Volturi’s during the ending scenes, e.g. Jane’s in the elevator.
* Visible crew/equipment: In the very last scene, right before the ultimatum, if you look into the tail lights on Edward’s car you can see various members of the crew reflected.
* Continuity: Right before Jacob comes through Bella’s window, it shows her sleeping and “dreaming” of Victoria coming to get her. If you look, the camera really focuses on the dreamcatcher and how it’s hanging above her on the bedpost. It is hanging off to the side of the middle hump. Immediately, Jacob comes through her window and focuses in on the dreamcatcher hanging on the bedpost which is now neatly hanging in a completely different way, perfectly laid over the center of the bedpost.
* Continuity: When Edward and Bella turn around to leave the Volturi Chamber, Edward’s robe is tied. When they show them leaving from the back it is undone.
* Continuity: In the scene where Jacob is talking to Bella on the beach about Victoria, his shirt starts off as a dark gray colour, then it changes to a brown colour. It does this a few times during the scene.
* Continuity: Bella’s bite mark scar is not in the position it should be, compared to where James actually bit her in Twilight.
* Continuity: When Bella and Jacob are driving in Bella’s truck to go test out the motorbikes for the first time, they alternate between driving backwards and forwards. When you see the forest passing through Bella’s window, they appear to be driving forwards. However, when you see the reflection of the trees in the windshield when the camera is on Bella and Jacob, they appear to be driving backwards. When they close-up on Jacob and Bella separately through the windshield, it is extremely obvious that they are driving backwards.
* Continuity: When Bella is in the parking lot at school in the beginning, Edward walks toward her. Bella’s hair is neatly pulled off to the side. When he leans in for the kiss it is suddenly stuck to her forehead, and when Edward tells her Jacob wants her, it’s suddenly back to normal.
* Revealing: Just as Jacob enters Bella’s room through the window, a stunt prop – white band on his right wrist – is briefly visible.
* Continuity: After Bella awakes from the first nightmare, we see her Romeo and Juliet book on the pillow beside her. When Charlie brings in her presents the book is gone, but then reappears on the pillow between shots.
* Continuity: When Jacob first shows off his tattoo, it is up at the top of his shoulder. Then when he is in the forest at the end with Bella and Edward, his tattoo is about 2 inches further down his arm.
* Continuity: At Bella’s birthday party, when Edward pushes Jasper away after attacking Bella, Emmett turns his head to follow Jasper flying through the air. But in the next shot, he is looking in front of him as though he didn’t see anything.
* Factual error: In the opening sequence of the moon changing phase to reveal the “New Moon” title, the moon is actually upside down. Easiest way to tell is because the Tycho crater appears on the top-right as opposed to bottom-left as it is visible from earth.
* Continuity: In the scene where Bella is in the meadow talking to Laurent, Bella’s hair is at first straight and then in the next scene it is wispy and pushed back and then it is straight again.
* Continuity: When Edward takes Bella to the forest to tell her he is leaving, Bella’s hair hangs down her back. But in a following shot most of it is tucked up in the hood of her coat.
* Revealing: When Sam comes into the house and kisses his fiance, you can see the ripples in the edges of the plastic film used to put the tattoo on his arm.
* Continuity: When Alice is driving Bella to the Volturi, she is wearing a headscarf and sunglasses. During the scene the way the headscarf is tied changes; the size and shape of the knot (and the colours on the knot) are different.
* Continuity: When Bella pulls up at the Black’s, she spots Jacob, gets out of her truck and her door doesn’t fully close . Later you can see in the background that the door is firmly shut.
* Continuity: Bella goes to Italy to save Edward. Alice drops Bella off – when Bella gets out of the car to ask where Edward will be, first you see Bella in front of the car door, then she is suddenly behind the car door.
* Continuity: When Bella and Edward enter the chamber with the Volturi, they change which sides they are holding hands on. This also happens when they leave, except it goes from arm on waist to hand holding