Friday, December 11, 2009

Robert Pattinson wants to play X-Men's Magneto

Rob as a Super Hero? HOT!!!

copied and pasted




Comicbookmovie.com reports Robert Pattinson dreams of playing one of the most well-known comic book characters. When asked if he ever thought about playing a superhero on film, the Twilight Saga: Eclipse actor said, "Well yeah, I think everyone wonders about that sometimes."

But don't count on the British actor to take on the Man of Steel or the Caped Crusader costume anytime soon. Pattinson would rather be on the dark side, playing the X-Men's most famous nemesis Magneto. "My little cousin tells me I look like Magneto so I guess thats who I should probably play," he added
.


read here:
http://www.examiner.com/x-16221-Teen-Celebrities-Examiner~y2009m12d11-Robert-Pattinson-wants-to-play-XMens-Magneto

No comments:

Viewers