Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rob's Modesty Patch


Ok, so I watched Rob's Remember Me promo videos from yesterday! Can I just say...He is HOT as usual? But I digress. As Rob was describing the *swoon* bedroom scenes he let the juicy little tidbit about having to wear a *"modesty patch" slip! A modesty patch! ROFLMAO just the picture of that has me laughing! But I say 'why should Rob be modest about it?' We all ogle "it" on a daily basis. Then he says they used a bra cup (bets on it being at least a D cup) to cover it up! I also caught where he said it had this string thing that went up his ass crack! He is so hilarious! But Rob saying modesty patch had to be the funniest thing I have heard him say in a while. Now, we just have to sit back and wait for Rob's appearances this week. I know I will have something else to write about soon! In case you didn't know, Rob has word vomit in most interviews...he just gets so nervous he can't help himself! He always gives us something to talk about. I know you are wondering what the point in my writing this article was...Rob was the point! He is the only point worth making!

Later Rob lovers!


*a modesty patch is used so the actor will not be showing *cough* certain parts of their body
during a bedroom scene!

No comments:

Viewers