Monday, March 22, 2010

Robert Pattinson Doesn’t Understand Why He’s Sexy

WELL ROB WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY? I THINK YOUR THE MOST SEXIEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN EVER BORN SO....IT DONT MATTER IF YOU DONT SEE IT CUZ WE DO!

COPIED PASTE

Robert Pattinson, immensely popular actor who is the star of the “Twilight” movie series and is a heart throb in his new film “Remember Me”, doesn’t understand why women think he is sexy. Pattinson talked recently in an interview of how he is the same person he was just a couple of years ago when he said, “I have been lucky, of course. Like, last year, if I went out, I’d have to fight to chat someone up. This year, I look exactly the same, which is really scruffy, and yet lots of people seem to have just changed their minds and decided I’m really sexy.” Robert attributes his new found sexiness to one person, Stephanie Meyer, who wrote the “Twilight” Novels. Robert said, “Basically, anyone who wants to be seen as attractive should just get Stephenie Meyer to say, ‘This guy is attractive.’ Then everybody believes it.” Robert also talked of how he had difficulty charming his girlfriend Kristen Stewart, who co stared with him in “Twilight”, when he said “I asked her out a lot but she wasn’t having it.” Obviously Kristen finally fell under Robert Pattinson’s spell as the two have been dating.


FROM CURRENT-MOIVE

No comments:

Viewers