Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Robert Pattinson Uma Thurman Love Making Is Disturbing

HEHEHE IM EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE HOW ABOUT YOU?

COPIED AND PASTE



While shooting the movie “Bel Ami” in Germany, Robert Pattinson claims the bedroom scenes with Uma Thurman were disturbing.

He said: “The sex scenes with Uma are disturbing. Her character uses sex as a weapon and my character thinks like an animal.”

That’s not the only complaint he’s had about the movie either. Apparently he can’t remember his lines very long. The director, Declan Donnellan is used to working with stage actors who actually memorize their lines, and expects the same level of dedication from his screen actors.

“No chance!” said Pattinson. “I realised how rusty and slow my brain has become. When we do ‘Twilight’ there is always someone there who takes care of everything and feeds you your lines. I read a lot on set, but as soon as I shut the book I can barely remember the last line I’ve just read.”



FROM CURRENT MOVIE REVIEW

No comments:

Viewers