Saturday, March 6, 2010

ROBERT PATTINSON WAS RELIEVED TO NOT WEAR MAKE-UP

COPIED AND PASTE

Robert Pattinson has admitted that it was a relief not having to wear make-up for his latest role in Remember Me.

The actor, who plays a college student in the romantic drama, insisted that he was attracted to the script because it didn't subscribe to the "typical teen movie" stereotype.

The 23-year-old told Teen Hollywood: "It's different. I feel like I'm missing out on something. It's nice. It's kind of a relief especially not having all the make-up on. That was one of the main things."

He continued: "I read it after the first Twilight film and I always kind of liked it. It was always in the back of my mind and the opportunity came up in between the second and third ones; only a small period of time so you can only do a certain type of movie. I was trying to remember all the little things that I'd read and that was kind of perfect."

Pattinson added: "It didn't need any real prep time or anything and there was something different about it. It didn't fit into a typical teen movie type of thing. I hadn't really read a script like it and it seemed quite realistic and I found the character to be very accessible for me. I'd always really connected to it and I don't really know why."

Remember Me, starring Pattinson and Emilie de Ravin, arrives in US cinemas on March 12 and in the UK on April 2.



FROM DIGITAL SPY

No comments:

Viewers