Sunday, March 28, 2010

'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' - The quotes that should be in the movie

SAW THIS AND LOVED IT SO I HAD TO SHARE IT WITH MY FOLLOWERS CUZ I LOVE YA!

COPIED AND PASTE

'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' is the most anticipated movie in recent months and everyone wants to know what it's going to be like and will it live up to expectations. The trailer has been released, the poster has been released and now we are all aching for a little something else from Summit Entertainment.

'Eclipse' isn't being released until June 30th and I don't have a script but these are the quotes from the book that I hope make it into the movie:

1. "Staring into his eyes always made me feel extraordinary — sort of like my bones were turning spongy. I was also a little lightheaded, but that could have been because I’d forgotten to keep breathing. Again." -Bella Swan (Eclipse Chapter 1, page 17).


2. "I don’t know how to phrase this properly. It’s going to sound cruel, I suppose. But I’ve come too close to losing you in the past. I know what it feels like to think I have. I am not going to tolerate anything dangerous." -Edward Cullen (Eclipse Chapter 1, page 33).

3. "Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?" -Edward Cullen (Eclipse Chapter 1, page 34).

4. "He thought you were the one person in the world with as much reason to hate the Cullens as he does. Sam feels sort of… betrayed that you would just let them back into your life like they never hurt you" -Jacob Black (Eclipse, Chapter 4, page 109).

5. "I don’t care who’s a vampire and who’s a werewolf. That’s irrelevant. You are Jacob, and he is Edward, and I am Bella. And nothing else matters." - Bella Swan (Eclipse Chapter 5, page 130).

These are the top 5 quotes I think should be included in 'Eclipse'. I will post a top ten soon


FROM GATHER

No comments:

Viewers