Thursday, April 29, 2010

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner in New Eclipse Promo Photos

I HAVE NEVER HAD A TWILIGHT PARTY NOR BEEN INVITED TO ONE. HMMM MAYBE I SHOULD JUST HAVE ONE I JUST WANT EDWARD THO WHERE IS THE EDWARD ONLY PARTY SUPPLIES?

COPIED AND PASTE







Are you ready to party with the cast of Twilight Saga: Eclipse? More promotional photos have been released with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner (see below). Now these are not your ordinary promotional photos. These can be found on party supplies at Party America. Like I said, are you ready to party?

More and more of these promotional tools will be coming out as we gear up for the "big day" on June 30th. Seeing the cute party supplies has got me thinking about planning my own Eclipse premiere party. Will you be throwing a party for your favorite vampire gang?


















FROM GATHER

No comments:

Viewers