Tuesday, April 6, 2010

UPDATE IN FANFIC

OK HERE IS UPDATE ON MY FANFIC I STILL DONT HAVE A TITLE ONE FOR THE CHAPTERS BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY SEGGESTIOSN LET ME KNOW! THANKS!

EXPLICIT CONTENT NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER 18 PLZ IF YOUR NOT 18 AND OVER PLZ SKIP THIS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE'S CHILDREN READING THIS THAT IS NOT OLD ENOUGH. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

"Open your eyes" a voice told me. "I don't want to." I replied to the sweet honey British voice. I kept my eyes closed because I didn’t want the romantic and very sexual connection to end. "It’s morning" A voice said again in my ear. I moaned and opened my eyes slightly and saw Rob next to me, holding my waist. I smiled and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "Morning" I said softly. He kissed me on the lips very sweetly. He had morning breath and I knew I did too but I didn’t care. I felt his hands running up and down my back. I then remembered we fell asleep naked and that I still was. I hugged him, pressing my body against his. I ran my left hand through his hair and smiled. He kissed my nose and said "did we sleep well?" "Yes, I really did" I responded as I gazed into his eyes. He kissed me passionately as he climbed on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I moaned a little. He stuck a little tongue in my mouth and twirled it around my tongue. He started to kiss across my neck and my breath started to pick up. My heart started to beat fast and I got wet. His hands started to run all over my body, starting from my neck to my chest. He cupped my breast and slid his hands down my side down my thigh and back up again. I can feel his erection getting bigger and bigger. I started to moan and biting my bottom lip to keep from getting louder. My thoughts ran so fast. "How did he turn me on so fast? I want him inside of me. He is so soft. His kisses send a surge down my body, how does he do that?" was screaming in my head all at once. Rob never stopped kissing my neck and ears. He kissed my lips like he was hungry for them. He then kissed down my chin and I threw my head back as he slid down to my chest. He licked my cleavage then licked each nipple once before taking one in his mouth and sucked. I lifted my chest up as if I can shove more of my tit in his mouth. He sucked hard and bit the nipple; it was like I wanted him to bite harder. He sucked the other one just as hard maybe even harder. My hands are in his hair and giving light tugs. He kisses back up and kisses my lips. He giggles in my ear and says "Good morning." I moaned and pushed him off me and on his back. I climbed on top, there is no way I was going to let him just tease me like that. I was going to make him want me more than he ever had. I kissed him, shoving my tongue in his mouth. I ran my nails gently but yet hard down his chest. I whispered in his ear "I can play too." He giggled and tried to get up, but I used a lot of force to slam him back down. We both giggled at our little game. He placed his hand on my waist and tried to leave me; I grabbed them and placed them over my breast. He gave a squeeze as I started to rock my hips. I could feel his erection between my pussy lips getting even harder. He closed his eyes and bit his lips. I leaned over and kissed him. I kissed his chin and down his chest. I lifted the sheet over my head and kissed down his stomach. Little pecks over his body down his happy trail. When I reached his rock hard cock I ran my tongue around the head. I reached over my head to his chest and ran my nails once again down his chest as I continued to run my tongue around the head of his penis. He put one hand in my hair and I knew what he wanted. I haven’t even touched his cock and yet he was ready to explode. I started to suck the head, my hands scratching his chest lightly. I could taste some pre-cum and I knew I was winning. Just then I stopped and threw the sheet off my head and got off the bed. "I think it's time for a shower" I said with a grin. He looked shocked with his blue eyes wide opened.


WANT TO READ MORE? GO HERE

No comments:

Viewers