Sunday, May 2, 2010

Eclipse's Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner Head Back to LA (PHOTOS)

I DONT POST PAP PICS YOU ALL KNOW THIS BUT I WILL NOT DEPRIVE YOU FROM THE THEM BECAUSE I REFUSE TO POST THEM. SO CLICK THE LINK AND YOU CAN SEE THEM ALL

COPIED AND PASTE

It looks like all re-shooting for Twilight Saga: Eclipse in Vancouver is over and the young stars are heading back to LA. Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner arrived in LA yesterday (see photos) for what I'm sure will be the kick-off of their promo tour soon. No photos of Kristen Stewart have surfaced yet but I think they will soon. Stay tuned!

Are you excited to see Eclipse? I can't wait! I think it looks better than even the first two were.

Photos for Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner
HERE


FROM GATHER

No comments:

Viewers