Thursday, May 6, 2010

Robert Pattinson Makes a Surprise Visit to a Family on the Oprah Show (PHOTO)

WHOM EVER WROTE IS OBIVIOUSLY NOT A TWILIGHT OR A ROBERT PATTINSON FAN AND IF THEY ARE THEN NOT A HUGE ONE THIS ARTICLE IS MEAN RUDE AND NUTS! TAKE THAT WRITER! DO YOU LIKE BEING CALLED NUTS? I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING EXCEPT ASK FOR KRISTEN BUT REALLY WOULD HAVE DONE ALL THE SAME. ROBERT AGREED TO DO THIS SHE DIDNT FORCE HIM AND HE OF ALL PEOPLE KNOW HOW IS FANS ARE HE SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I DONT LIKE YOU WRITER TO THIS ARTICLE I DONT!

COPIED AND PASTE

On May 13th Oprah Winfrey is having a Twilight show and the segment involves getting a home visit from Robert Pattinson.

A super fan mom and her family will get this special surprise.

Brace yourself guys, this mom is nuts over Twilight.

Maria (the mom) wrote in saying how they weren't a very social family and sent in a photo of them dressed up like the Cullen family. The Oprah crew said the show was full but they could do a skype interview, but hello its Oprah. When does she not ever accommodate for die hrd fans like this? Robert surprised the family and they went crazy ( tune in May 13th to see the crazy folks.)

The mom said, "I told him me and Rosanna (her daughter) stalked him in NYC for the Remember Me premiere." (What weirdoes)

He responded, "Yeah I think I remember you." (Yeah right)

Then she asked if Kristen was there (Greedy woman) and he said something along the lines of that he'll leave, joking around.

The family will be on the Oprah show in the audience when Robert, Taylor, Kristen, and Dakota all talk to Oprah.

This woman is nuts. Who really loves those vampires that much? If I were Robert I would have been mad at Oprah for sending me to such a nut's house! She told him she stalked him, CREEPY!!! Anyway, I'll be tuning in to see the creepsters May 13th on Oprah Winfrey



FROM GATHER

I SAY IF YOU FEEL THE SAME AS I DO THEN GO TO THE SITE AND EXPRESS UR FEELING IN A COMMENT! OKAY?

No comments:

Viewers