Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Robert Pattinson Talks Being Naked In Bel Ami

I SO WANT TO SEE!!!

COPIED AND PASTE


Plus the Twilight actor claims to be 'jealous' of Taylor Lautner's body...
10:59, Tuesday, 15 June 2010
Robert Pattinson has revealed that he spends a lot of the time naked for his role in new movie, Bel Ami.

The Twilight actor, who plays Georges Duroy in the period drama has described his character as 'totally amoral' and states the part is very different to his best known role as vampire Edward Cullen.

SEE R-PATTZ, TAYLOR & MORE IN OUR SPECIAL TWILIGHT MTV MOVIE AWARDS GALLERY HERE!
R-Pattz added that his fans get to see a lot more of him in the movie, especially his behind.

Pattinson told our US Team: "I think there's a lot of my crack in it. I think there's quite a bit of nudity."

Rob, who stars alongside Uma Thurman in the film based on French author Guy de Maupassant's 1885 novel claimed to have not seen the final cut of the film so is not sure whether his bare bottom has made it into the final cut.

The 24-year old said of Bel Ami: "It was such a strange story. I think it will turn out to be very interesting, but I have no idea about any of it yet."

With all this talk of R-Pattz getting naked, Rob has also confessed that he is jealous of his Twilight co-star Taylor Lautner's body and despite being very competitive with Taylor, the pair are really the best of friends.

Pattinson joked: “I want to have better hair than him. I want to have a better six-pack. But seriously, he's great. I've been close with him throughout the whole series."

Following the success of the Twilight franchise, the 24-year old star has previously admitted that he 'could be dead' by 30 after achieving so much at such a young age.

WATCH AN EXCLUSIVE NEW TWILIGHT ECLIPSE CLIP HERE!

Rob, who is said to be dating Kristen Stewart told Nightline: "I guess I just thought if too many good things happen, then you're going to die at 30,"

He added: "I didn't want that to happen. Yeah, so probably, I'm going to die at 30. Actually, it's God saying, 'Hey, you shouldn't have asked for too much'."

R-Pattz went on to claim that being famous was nothing how he thought it would be, adding: "It's not what people tell you when people warn you of being an actor."

"If and when I have children, [and] they ask if they want to be actors, I'm like, 'Yeah, it's great. You don't have to do anything. Everything goes right'."


FROM MTV UK AND ROBERT PATTINSON NEWS

No comments:

Viewers