Friday, September 3, 2010

Twilight's Peter Facinelli: 'I'm Team Edward'

Peter Facinelli sure is loyal. The actor who plays Dr Carlisle Cullen in the Twilight Saga has revealed that he is definitely “Team Edward”.

According to People, the actor who plays Robert Pattinson's on screen pa said: “I'm Team Edward, because he's my son and I like to keep it in the family.”

However, Peter went on to say that even if he wasn't in the Twilight Saga, he'd still be Team Edward.

“If I had no association with the films, I'd still be Team Edward, there's something interesting about living forever, having that eternity.”

And if Peter was 10-years younger, then we wouldn't have been drooling over Robert Pattinson, instead it would be Peter who we would want to bite our necks.

“If I was maybe 10, 11 years younger – what is Rob like 24? – I'd like to play Edward, But the apple doesn't fall far from the tree so it's pretty cool playing Carlisle.”

We can't wait for Breaking Dawn, can you? Tell us on Twitter @areyouentwise and on our Facebook fan page.


SOURCE

No comments:

Viewers