Sunday, November 28, 2010

Extended and deleted scenes from the Eclipse DVD







These are all the deleted and extended scenes featured on the The Twilight Sage Eclipse Two-Disc Special Edition DVD.

The Deleted Scenes Are:
It’s Not Life Or Death
I Can’t Wait To See What You’re Going To Do Next

The Extended Scenes Are:
Just Keep The Win dow Closed
From Now On I’m Switzer land
Someone’s Cre at ing An Army
Bella, I Envy You
What Did I Say About A Low Profile?
Jacob’s Thoughts Are Pretty Loud

There is a video that has all of the scenes in one. Here is the link

Source: Thinking of Rob

Oh, and I already have the DVD since it's already on sale here in El Salvador and saw the documentary and listened to the entire commentary. They are by far the best of the three movies. Can't wait for all of you guys to get your copies this coming week.
What did you think of the video? Leave us a comment below.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Viewers