Sunday, November 7, 2010

Why Robert Pattinson Loves X Factor's Wagner Carrilho?

The X Factor 2010 contestant Wagner Carrilho must be a happy man these days as the Twilight actor Robert Pattinson has said that he is a huge fan of the Brazilian singer. Pattinson is enjoying watching the squirm which is quite evident on the show's 51-year-old boss Simon Cowell as Wagner is moving ahead in the competition.


"I love this guy. He doesn't have the best voice, but he enjoys what he does and I respect him for that. He's the sort of guy you'd do a drunken duet with at a family wedding... 'It's great just to see him wind Simon Cowell up," said 24-year-old British actor. According to Daily Mirror, Rob Pattinson is planning to fly to London to watch the 54-year-old Wagner perform live. "I really hope Wagner is still in by the final. If filming allows I'll be there, and I guarantee I'll be wearing a "Vote Wagner" T-shirt," said Pattinson, who is currently busy shooting Breaking Dawn. Louis Walsh, 58, is mentoring Wagner on The X Factor 2010. Pattinson added that he had been invited one of the show judge Dannii Minogue to attend one of the live shows.

No comments:

Viewers