Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fan Made Wallpaper and Collage

Fan Made

This one was sent to me its very Beautiful!

thanks so much to @SyR_seyra frm twitter for letting me post this.

Mine







I made these. I hope you all like them. Yes you may use them as you wish. I post them for you. If you have a Wallpaper you would like to share, or even a video I can post them for you on this blog for feed back. Collages too! just email me or DM me on twitter @marixaluvsrob is my screen name. let me know!

SO EVERY SUNDAY THERE WILL BE NEW ONES POSTED IF YOU DO WANT ANYTHING POSTED SEND IT IN BEFORE EVERY SUNDAY. I EVEN WILL POST FANFIC!

Have a fanfic you want to share but don't know how? Send it to me I will make sure you get all the credit and will post it for you. Email IS sillymitsa@yahoo.com ALWAYS SUBJECT IT FANFIC so that I will know!

No comments:

Viewers