Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rob at the "Lovely Bones" Premiere

Rob get a chance at being normal





At the Premiere of "Lovely Bones" Rob was seen sitting watching the movie. He was unseen entering the Premiere, but as actress Katerina Graham , from the show "Vampire Diaries" sat down she spotted him a few rows from her. She then tweeted "At the premiere of Lovely Bones and robert pattinson is here girls!” She added: “Should I kidnap him for the fans? He’s sitting a few rows from me.” I love Katerina but she should have not said anything about Rob. I really think that he wanted to so something that wouldn't put him in a tabloid. Poor Rob even Celebrities give him away. Thank goodness there was no pictures!


read it here:
http://www.examiner.com/x-704-Pop-Media-Examiner~y2009m12d8-Robert-Pattinson-The-Lovely-Bones-premiere-Katerina-Graham-tweets-Should-I-kidnap-him-for-fans

No comments:

Viewers