Thursday, December 31, 2009

Robert Pattinson Chipped a Tooth

OK NOW ROB FANS. CALM DOWN...MAY NOT BE REAL...IT MIGHT BE A JOKE GONE BAD. PLEASE CALM URSELVES AND READ THIS!

Copied and Pasted




Robert Pattinson chipped his tooth while flossing. According to Bryce Dallas Howard , Robert Pattinson chipped his tooth while flossing of all things. Bryce is Robert Pattinson’s co-star as the evil vampire, Victoria. Bryce revealed the strange fact to New York Magazine when they asked her about his hygiene during the promotion of her new film, “The Loss of a Teardrop Diamond.”

She said that he has great hygiene. She stated, “Actually, he’s incredibly hygienic. He told me this story that made me crack up. He was like, ‘Oh, I have to go to the dentist.’ And I was like, ‘Oh no, what happened? Just a check-up?’ And he was like, ‘No, I chipped a tooth.’ And I was like, ‘How?’ And he was like, ‘Flossing.’ Who does that? I don’t even floss. So he’s hygienic. Trust me.”
Bryce also revealed that she was nervous about meeting him for the first time. She stated, “I actually came out to him that I was totally nervous about meeting him. He’s such a sweet young man, and there’s such a distinctive difference between him and Edward Cullen. He does such a wonderful job embodying that character, and bringing that character to life. But when you meet him, he’s such a down-to-earth, humble person, you feel bad freaking out around him.”


read here:
http://ontheflix.com/2009/12/31/robert-pattinson-chips-his-tooth-while-flossing/

No comments:

Viewers