Sunday, December 6, 2009

Robert Pattinson has a Black Eye?

HOLD ON DON'T GET UR PANTIES IN A BUNCH WAIT!







Rob was seen leaving a bar then arriving to his hotel, and i have to say poor thing! he can never do anything, was hounded with paparazzi. Pictures were taken...now there is alot of saying how he looks like a bum and that he was just seen awful. Many speculations are going around about how him and Kirsten Stweart are having problems and he's depressed, or that he is torn between his Agent and Kristen. All RUMORS!!! Rob is Rob, his personal life has remained unknown! This picture above shows there is no black eye. Tabloids say that he and Kristen had a fight and she hit him. WRONG! Some say that he got into a fight...WRONG AGAIN! Just look at the pic, no black eye. So please Relax he is ok. I promise. Rob is Rob. Just love Rob ok?

now I copied and pasted this for you to see what kind of things are going around.

From www.thespoof.com

Your local news reporting team decided that further investigation was warranted when I spotted pics of Twilight star Robert Pattinson sporting what appeared to be a black eye, and horror of all horrors for teens everywhere, sporting a beard!

I immediately contacted my man in Hollywood, Larry Sugarcraft, to find out what was going on, in order to satisfy the insatiable lust for insider 'Rob News' for you, my loyal readers.

Larry Sugarcraft told me:

"I can't be certain about the black eye, but Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart insists that if Robert does indeed have a black eye, then she didn't do it."

Which frankly was inconclusive either way. I also spoke to Hollywood hair stylist, Justin Whoopsy, who went some way towards explaining the beard:

"It's an open secret that Rob isn't particularly keen on washing his hair," Justin Whoopsy told us. "So he probably can't be bothered to shave some days either. My friend Gay Anthony tells me that sometimes Rob can be ever so lazy."

"Hey, dat's funny," A Hollywood Boulevard bum told me over a satellite link. "Somebody blacked his eye and made him grow a beard? The legendary Robert Pattinson? Hey, can you spare a dime buddy?"

I gave up. All a bit pointless really.

More as I get it. Not that I ever had it.

see it here too:
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s4i64618

No comments:

Viewers