Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Orlando Bloom Feels Sorry For Rob

WELL YES POOR ROB BUT I THINK HE IS TAKING IT RATHER WELL I MEAN I THINK HE IS VERY GRATEFUL FOR HIS FANS REALLY! WE LOVE U ROB!

COPIED AND PASTE




British actor Orlando Bloom has said that he feels sorry for fellow thespian Robert Pattinson because of the attention he receives.

The 33-year-old Pirates Of The Caribbean star was speaking at the recent Sundance Film Festival in Utah, and revealed that the media's attention on him increased ten-fold after his role in Lord Of The Rings, in 2002, catapulted him to fame.

Asked how he coped, he said: 'I kept myself busy with work, but now it's crazy!


“Look at that guy Robert Pattinson. The poor guy can't go anywhere now!'

Read more: http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1528621.php/Orlando-Bloom-feels-sorry-for-poor-Robert-Pattinson#ixzz0dkSR1xpp



FROM HERE

No comments:

Viewers