Thursday, April 1, 2010

BLOG SHUTTING DOWN!

BAD NEWS MY VIEWERS/FOLLOWERS I AM TRULY SORRY FOR THIS!

I am sorry to have to tell you this, but this blog is going to be shut down tomorrow. Today was my last hooray of blogging news of your belove Robert Pattinson. I have switched sides to Taylor Lautner, the manly wolf. Yes I have switched sides. I have decided that Rob is just too skinny and not man enough for me. I am going to miss all the great news, but since I have crossed over to the other side, I know I will have many hater. I will not be blogging ever again. Again I am truly sorry. As for Robert Pattinson...ARPIL FOOLS!!!! R U SERIOUS? YOU THINK I WOULD LIKE THE MUTT? NAH NO THANKS IM STCKING TO THE EVER SEXY BRITISH MAN ROBERT PATTINSON BABY! HE IS ALL MAN AND TOO HOT FOR WORDS! HEHEHE SORRY FOLLOWERS BUT I HAD TO! I HOPE U ALL ENJOYED YOUR APRIL FOOLS DAY!
REMEMBER I LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Viewers