Monday, August 23, 2010

Robert Pattinson and Rosie: Old WFE set photos. Better quality!

We’ve seen these images before, they’re from waaaaay back toward the beginning/middle of filming but these pictures are much clearer. And a closer look at Tai as Rosie is always welcome! :) Thanks to RPAustralia for posting these.

She's so beautiful!

I spy a killer smile.

I was sad Rosie the first time I saw this (previous grainy pic). Tai blended with the canvas and I couldn't see her.

Wait... Rosie's not in THIS one. I should delete it...

Well that was a fun blast from the recent past. Don’t forget to vote for Water for Elephants director, Francis Lawrence! He directed Lady Gaga’s “Bad Romance” video which is up for FOUR MTV Video Music Awards. Click HERE to vote!


source

No comments:

Viewers