Thursday, December 30, 2010

Robert Pattinson Is Bothered By Christmas



Is Robert Pattinson a big ol' scrooge? It would appear so. Well, at least in Jimmy Fallon's latest installment of his "Late Night" video series "Robert Is Bothered," in which he dresses like the "Twilight" star's alter ego Edward Cullen and complains from a tree. As you might guess, "Robert" has a lot to say about all things merry and bright.
"Holidays bother me. Shopping bothers me. Christmas shopping bothers me. Christmas shopping is stupid," he yells. Oh, "Robert," we're all about the holiday spirit here at Hollywood Crush, but you do make a good point: "So let me get this straight," he says. "I'm supposed to wake up at 5:30 in the morning, drive 20 minutes to a mall just to spend two hours trying to find a parking spot, to buy a present I can't afford, for people I don't like?!" The Christmas cheer is just enveloping us like a warm winter blanket. (P.S. Rudolph—Please don't get plastic surgery. We dig your very shiny nose!)


Now, will you indulge me in my own fit of Christmas crankiness, for a moment? I just want to point out one thing that, well, bothers me about this video. I know Jimmy isn't really Robert Pattinson, or Edward Cullen for that matter, but what cold-blooded vampire would wear gloves? Didn't he watch "Eclipse"? Edward never once donned fingerless gloves to fight Victoria and Riley in the winter wonderland of Washington state. Man up, Jimmy! Don't let the cold bother you.

What do you think about Jimmy Fallon's latest "Robert Is Bothered" installment?



SOURCE

No comments:

Viewers