Friday, March 5, 2010

I WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN

OK ABOVE IS THE FIRST FANFIC I (MARIXALUVSROB) EVER WROTE, HERE IS THE SECOND THAT CONTINUES THE STORY. I HOPE U ALL ENJOY IT!



Running water, the sun on my face and a tiny head ache is what woke me up. I open my eyes to a slightly open draped window. "That’s where the sun is coming from" I thought to myself. I looked around the room and noticed I am in a hotel room. Cream colored walls, with one picture, of a field of followers and one house in the middle of it, over the bed. The bed covers are off the bed and I am only covered with a sheet. I just now noticed I am naked. I recall the events of the day before, Rob and I meeting, dinner, drinks, and....sex. I smile from the very thought of Robert Pattinson belonging to me for the entire night. It was like a dream come true. I looked around for my clothes and remember that they are still in the front room where he took them off me. I wrap myself with the sheet and walk to the front room. It was much brighter then the bedroom. I located my blue tang-top and strapless bra next to the tan sofa against the middle of the wall. Under his two shirts in front of the sofa and coffee table were my blue jeans pants and panties. The coffee table that had his books on them now had the guitar on top. I struggled to slip my panties on when I heard someone behind me clear their throat. I turned around and saw Rob wearing nothing but a white towel, the kind that the hotel gives you, around his waist. He was still wet, his hair a dark blond his eyes ever so blue and his lips still wet and looked very juicy. His chest shined from the sun beaming in from the windows. He looked so sexy I wanted to jump on him. "You can have the bathroom if you want it" I stared at him for a moment and responded "yes, thanks." I grabbed all my clothes and ran to the bathroom. It was bright, very white with a toilet and a walk-in shower with a glass door. There was two chrome racks on the wall, one to hang a wet towel and another that held many towels. I laid my clothes on the wet towel rack and got dressed. Once I was done I walked out the bathroom to the sinks that were just outside the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was everywhere and sticking to my face. I turned the faucet on and wet my hair and face. On the counter were two plastic cups cover in a bag and a comb in side. I took the comb and comb out my hair. I looked myself over in the mirror and decided there wasn't much more I can do. Now I am nervous. What am I to say to him now? We spent the whole night sleeping together and now what? Leave and never see him again? Ask to stay? I had no idea but he was waiting for me in the front room. I sat on the bed and tried to breathe. I had to say something. "Well there isn't anything to say, take it as the moment comes Marissa" I thought. So I got up and walked to the front room where Rob was sitting on the sofa waiting for me.



When I entered the room He was dressed wearing a blue t-shirt, blue jeans and his Nike shoes. In his hands were my boots, he handed them to me and said "I don't have a car to drive you home, so I called a car to take you." I looked at him and replied "thank you." I sat on the couch while he was on the phone for ten minutes in the bedroom; I didn't listen because I was nervous as to what I was going to say when we part from each other. He came out and said "The car is here." I got up and smiled at him. I wanted to kiss him goodbye. He walked over to the door and opened it. I got up took a deep breath and walked towards the door. He then grabbed my hand pulled me close to his chest and looked at me in the eye. I stared back in those warm blue beautiful eyes of his and my stomach started to flap around. Again I wanted to jump on him and make him mine. He leaned in and kissed me softly. His lips so soft and warm. He stuck a little tongue just enough for me to feel it on my lips. My nipples became erect from this hot kiss he was giving me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held tight. He held me tight and I wanted him to hold me tighter. He sucked on my bottom lip then started to kiss down my neck. I can feel his member grow harder against my thigh. He then whispered "I want to see you again." I gave a little moan and replied "you have my number." He kissed back up my neck and gave me one last kiss on the lips before letting me go. He led me out the door and down the hall to the same elevator as last night. We entered the elevator and he pushed the "G" button to the garage. The elevator began to descend and Rob held my hand, he brought it up to his lips and kissed it. "When can I call you again?" he asked. "When ever you feel like it" I responded while smiling at him. I just could not believe he was opening up to me. The whole morning was so nerve racking that it made me sick. Now he is asking me if he can see me again and I still feel sick, this time from excitement. The Elevator opened and a security guard was standing in the door way just like last night. Rob led me to the door and into the garage where a black SUV was waiting for us. Rob opened the driver side passenger door and I slid in. He smiled at me and shut the door walked over to the other side and opened the back passenger side door, sliding in next to me. He closes the door and tells the driver my address. The SUV slowly rolls to the exit of the garage and I can see the bright sunny day of Los Angeles. I was expecting cameras and lots of paparazzi's. There was only the light traffic of the late morning crossing us. We turned right and disappeared in the City of LA.


WANT TO READ MORE? CLICK HERE

No comments:

Viewers