Friday, May 28, 2010

Robert Pattinson cake photo - Make your dream cake with R-Patz!

I WANT ONE FOR MY BDAY AND ITS COMING UP IF U WANT TO SEND ME ONE I WOULD BE HONORED HAHAHAHA

COPIED AND PASTE

I've already explained how I'll be making an Eclipse cake for the June 30th premiere of Twilight Saga: Eclipse. I'm not sure what kind of cake yet and who will be on it but clearly I'm leaning towards Robert Pattinson. R-Patz is so hot it's no wonder Kristen Stewart digs him. I cna't think of anything better than having his beautiful face on my cake. And after I make it I'll be sure to serve it on Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart party supplies.

So of course I needed to research HOW to make a Robert Pattinson cake. I am having a bit of trouble finding recipes so if you know any please pass them my way. But I figure as long as I just make the cake and frosting flavor I like I can add colors to it to make it look like R-Patz in his glory. Now I just needed creative inspiration. I found that and then some on Google where others before me have made their own Robert Pattinson posts.

Check out the ones below and let me know which you prefer. Personally, I think they're all gorgeous!











FROM GATHER

No comments:

Viewers